BHIM app Download by Narendra Modi – Bharat interface for money Apk for Android
BHIM App or Bharat Interface for Money is an initiative by the Indian government for making India ‘cashless’ by making it easy for people to transact money digitally. This application is based on UPI which will make the transactions to bank accounts very fast and secure. Only few taps and you’ll be able to transfer money to your or someone else’s bank account. There is an array of bank accounts that this application supports. This application has been announced for android devices as of now, it will soon be launching for IOS platform as well.
Now let us tell you how you can install BHIM apk in your android devices and use it to transact money. Below is a complete tutorial about Bhim App download for free on Android devices:
Download Bhim Apk for Android Tutorial
Follow these simple steps to install the app:-
- Go to playstore and in the searchbox, search “BHIM” or click this link.
- Now, after you find the app, click on install and wait until the installation if finished.
- After it is installed, you’ll now need to register your credentials before you get started. Below is a direct download link of the app:
Here’s how you can register on the app:
- Open the app and select your preferred language. As of now, the languages available are Hindi and English only.
- Now, click on next.
- Allow the permission, if asked.
- Now click on let’s get started.
- You’ll now need to verify your mobile number. Enter the mobile number that’s registered with your bank account.
- Wait for the SMS code. The code will be verified automatically, you won’t need to enter it.
- Now, enter a pass code of 4 digits and confirm.
After you’ve verified your mobile number and enter the pass code, it’s now time to connect your bank account to the application. Select your bank from the list of supported banks, fill up your details and you’re good to go.
BHIM Apk Features and How to Use It?
Now, after you’ve installed the application and registered yourself on the app, let us now have a look at its features.
Can be used even without an internet connection
This is one of the best features of this app. You can access the application even with a feature phone that does not support internet. You can do it with the help of USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) by dialing *99#. So with this feature, unlike other transaction applications, you won’t need an internet connection.
Fast and Secure Transactions
Launched by NPCI, this app is based upon UPI which will make your transactions lightning fast. Within few moments the money will be transferred to your bank account from the app.
No matter what place you are, no matter what time it is, you can send or receive your money to banks and other accounts anywhere anytime.
Supports All the Major Banks
BHIM supports transactions through all the major branches. Here’s a list of bank accounts that it supports:-
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
How to Use BHIM App
- For getting started, you’ll first need to register with all the mandatory details and verify yourself.
- After registering, you’ll need to set a UPI pin.
- If you want to send money to someone else, you’ll need to enter his/her mobile number i.e. mobile number will be the payment address.
- There’s also an option of scanning QR code, which will make our transaction even faster. You won’t even need to enter the receiver’s mobile number, just scan the QR code, enter the amount and there you go, the money will be transferred.
Important tweets about BHIM app
Tweet by Modi:
The launch of the BHIM App is a landmark moment in our journey to move towards digital transactions & eliminate the menace of corruption. pic.twitter.com/d7d2VD6IVR
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) December 30, 2016
Reply by Arvind Kejriwal, Which we think isn’t good. He should let ‘Narendra Modi’ do good work.
After the launch of Modi ji’s #BHIM app, We are planning to soon launch our own favorite app for Delhi.. Dussashan.
— Arvind Kejriwal (@TroluKejri) December 30, 2016
Epic Reply to the haters by Sir Ravindra Jadeja:
Waiting For #Presstitutes To Ask:
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) December 30, 2016
I hope you got to know each and every aspect of BHIM app download, launched by narendra modi on 30th, December, 2016. Do let us know if you have any doubts related to the app. Keep visiting Download Bhim App for more.